Benefits of Cupping Therapy
- Relieves pain and decrease inflammation.
- Clears stagnation.
- Drains and move fluids, clear drainage pathway and drain lymphatic fluid. (The lymphatic circulation improves by 300% for period of 8-12 hours)
- Clears toxins and old residue out of muscles and soft tissue by improving
- Sedates the nervous system.
- Expels congestion.
- Stretches muscles and connective tissues.
- Loosens adhesions.
- Nourishes blood supply.
- Removes toxins.
- Nourishes the skin and increases its suppleness.
- Improves sluggish circulation.
- Helps reduce cellulite.
- Helps firm flab.
- Breaks down fatty deposits.
- Promotes anti aging from the inside out.
- Nourishes blood supply to the skin, increasing suppleness.
- Strengthens your skin’s resistance to harmful elements.
- Helps firm flab.
- Releases deep muscular tissues.
- Improves and softens scar tissue.
- Smoothes stretch marks and clears broken capillaries.
- Improves skin tone and texture by gently stretching the fibroblast cells, stimulating them to produce better quality and quantity of natural collagen and elastin
- Lay collagen banding in the fat layer helping to tighten and re-contour the body
- Increases absorption of any product applied afterwards, enabling deeper penetration of active ingredients.
- Helps with pre-surgery preparation and post-surgery recovery.
As the Lipossage with cupping helps the body to detoxify itself, it combines deep tissue, Swedish and lymphatic drainage massage techniques to achieve optimum results and ultimate healing in shorter timeframes. The successful mechanics draws blood from the arteries to the capillaries, returning through the veins to be cleansed, allowing fresh oxygenated blood to nourish the underlying area as pathogens and toxins are systemically removed from the body. Sites where there is old trauma or injury may require multiple treatments to remove all stagnation.
Lipossage is not irritating to the skin or the body. The skin in the area that was worked on can turn red due to stimulation. It may cause a small inflammatory affect as it activates the chemical mediators of inflammation which then serves to speed up healing.
People often experience deep warmth and tingling sensation long after the treatment has ended. The effects on the nervous system are very sedating and people will often descend into a profound state of relaxation which when combined with the effects of our infrared sauna results in a truly restful and rejuvenating experience!